Cricket Leaders Pledges
Cricket Leaders pledge:
• In conjunction with your club/school, to arrange for each Young Leader to undertake the Activator, First Aid, Scorers and Umpires courses, as appropriate.
• Ensure all Young Leaders co-manage matches with a responsible CRB checked adult as per the child welfare policy.
The Young Leader pledge:
• Attend each course, notifying the course provider of any delay or absence within good time.
• Volunteer and fundraise at each level for at least twenty hours (£40 fund raise target) within the same season.
• As a Young Leader, continue to be a role model at your cricket club/school for younger members and an ambassador for cricket club in the wider community.
• Understand that any poor behaviour may impact your opportunity to continue on the programme.
• Record all volunteering and fundraising activity where appropriate and return to club co-ordinator in timely fashion
• Ensure their son/daughter attends each course, notifying the course provider of any delay or absence within good time.
• Ensure their son/daughter promptly attends each volunteering activity for their cricket club/school.
• Ensure their son/daughter records all volunteering and fundraising activity where appropriate and returns to club co-ordinator in a timely fashion.