This is the Registration and Payment Form for the Young Leaders in Cricket Programme. You must complete the Registration Form and submit with payment before booking any of the Modules contained in the Programme.
- Please complete a separate form for each applicant
- For a detailed description of each question, please move your mouse over the (?) symbol adjacent to each question
Data Protection: The Club/School/District will use the information provided on this form (together with other information it obtains about the player) (together “Information”) to administer his/ her cricketing activity at the Club/School/District and in any activities in which he/she participates through the Club/School/District and to care for and supervise activities in which he/she is involved.
In some cases this may require the Club/School/District to disclose the Information to County Boards, Leagues and to the England and Wales Cricket Board. In the event of a medical issue or child protection issue arising, the Club/School/District may disclose certain information to doctors or other medical specialists and/or to police, children’s social care, the Courts and/or probation officers and, potentially to legal and other advisers involved in an investigation.
By submitting this form you are agreeing that the England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) may use the information provided on this form together with other information held about you including education and history as a cricket official and/or as a member of the cricketing community (together information) to:
- Administer membership of the ECB ACO including keeping your affiliated County ACO informed of your membership status
- Administer your attendance and completion of courses
- Administer your benefits to ensure you get the most from your membership
The ECB will hold your information in a database which may be searched by County ACO's/Boards each of which may use it to:
- Verify your qualification and qualification criteria
- Provide pre and post course administration
For the full ECB privacy notice, please click on the link below
As the person completing this form, you must ensure that each person whose information you include in this form knows what will happen to their information and how it may be disclosed.